Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Fun..

Yesterday I took Reagan with me to the Farmers Market by our house to get some goodies..


She had so much fun getting samples and helping me pick everything out. We picked up some Corn, Carrots, Zucchini, Squash, Grapes, Nectarines, Cantaloupe and Strawberries :) Right when we got into the car, she was asking for strawberries. Luckily I had some water, so I rinsed two off and gave them to her. Before we got out of the mall parking lot, she had already devoured them and was asking for more.. lol Last night I made some of the zucchini and squash that I got, oh my goodness it was so yummy! The kids loved it too.

This weather today is crazy, but I love it!! I am so ready for fall and cooler weather. Instead of going out and enjoying it, I deep cleaned half the house. It needed to be done. I have a lot of stuff to toss out and get ready for our new furniture. Tomorrow I will be cleaning our carpets tackling the kids room. They have way too many toys and only play with 1/4 of them. I will probably do that when they are in school... sneaky momma!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!



Photobucket

No comments: