Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forgotten..

Do YOU Remember where you were on 9/11?

I was getting ready for my 2nd week of my senior year in high school. I was getting ready at home and my dad called me and told me to turn on the TV. He said that if I wanted to stay home I could. When I was at school, Every single TV was on, In every classroom.

It was such a sad day. There were students and teachers crying because they had family in New York and couldnt get ahold of them. No one did any work that day, everyone was just glued to the TV.
10 months later, My sister and I took a road trip with our Gramma and flew to Tennessee and we drove from her house in Tennessee to each state on the northern east coast. We stopped in NYC and saw Ground Zero. It was amazing at how much they had done and how big the area was. It was so sad to actually be standing where it had all went down just 10 short months prior...

Where were YOU were on 9/11??

 
Last night I was watching all of the documentaries and reliving 10 years ago.




Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
- Deuteronomy 31:6



Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oh Breanna, it's still so sad and heartbreaking. It is interesting to read where everyone was at the time. I was a new mother and had no idea of terrorism and how evil people could actually be. It is still so hard to comprehend...