Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!!!

Yay!! Its that time of year again!!

I love making {Christmas Cards} with Shutterfly! They have such an amazing variety and you are definitely able to find something. I know I had such a hard time deciding on which one to use, cause I liked so many of them! Here is the card I used last year:


We use {Shutterfly} for all of our occasions :) I made Allen's Birth announcements with it earlier this year and everyone loved them. I was amazed by how great they came out!

I am planning on using Shutterfly again this year and picking out one of their adorable {Holiday Photo Cards}... There are so many to choose from. Here are a few of the ones that I have been looking at...








I am also thinking about making the grandparents some Photo Gifts. I love the totes, aprons and coffee mugs! Shutterfly has so many great photo gifts for everyone in your family!

I am currently working on the kids Photo Books for every year since birth! I have four done so far! I cant wait to get them all done and they will be great keepsakes for when they get older!

So.. Go check out {Shutterfly} and send some beautiful holiday cards out this season!!!

If you are a blogger, Go {HERE} and you too can get 25 FREE Holiday Cards!!! Hurry. Like, Right Now!!!

Also, a big thanks to Shutterfly!!!



Photobucket

No comments: