Thursday, October 27, 2011

Writing your name..

So Dave and I were talking about how fast Christmas is approaching.. I told him it's only four paychecks away and that I better get my shopping done. He looked at me and shook his head. Haha

I love this time of year, but I also have to be savvy when shopping for gifts. I read that walmart is doing the holiday layaway, which is pretty neat. You only have to pay 10% of your purchases + $5 processing fee. You can only use it for Toys, Electronics & Jewelry.. I really want to get DJ & Reagan Leap Pads! I'm sure they would love them! I really want to focus on learning toys since DJ will be in kindergarten next year and Reagan will be going into her 2nd year of preschool.

I started to write her name out and her trace it last night. We really need to work on her name. I want her to be able to write it by summer. DJ learned how to write his name last year at school. I was shocked and so very proud when he showed me the very first time :)



She is trying but gets side tracked easily!



I cant believe how big the kids are getting. It truly amazes me at how much they know and absorbed since starting school. 

They are not babies anymore *le sigh*

I have a lot of fun blogs lined up for next week!

So, Stay Tuned!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the concentration lol I bet it didn't last long ;)

Witchy Wyllow said...

Aww! They grow too fast, don't they? I'm also planning on splurging on a LeapPad this year for my daughter. She's only 3, but so interested in my laptop and Kindle and her electronic toys, I figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and get it now and ease her into using it.