Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bikram Yoga!

Oh Yes!!!

I joined the band wagon and started Bikram Yoga!!!

My first class was on tuesday evening :) I was a little nervous since I hate summer heat and I would be walking into a 103 degree room to do yoga.. Right when I walked in, I was hit with the heat. It just about took my breath away. I started chugging my water and that made me feel better. I had already drank 4 liters that day and felt like I was dying from thirst..

During the class I would get distracted and not notice the heat. But when we would just sit or lay there, I would feel my heart pounding out of my chest. Luckily my soothing breathing calmed me down and I kept telling myself "Only 10 more minutes, you can do this!" "Only 5 more minutes, you have done it!!"

I am taking the one hour class instead of the 1 1/2 hour class so I can get a feel of everything. When I feel that I can handle the longer class, I will switch!

I also lost 1.9lbs just from one class!!

Heading out in 2 hours for my 2nd class :)



Don't Forget about my 1000th Post Giveaway! You have until 11/14 to enter!!!
Photobucket

No comments: