Monday, November 5, 2012

Misc. Monday!

Today there is no school for DJ and Miss Reagan woke up with gross crusty eyes, so no school for her either. It doesn't help that all three kids have the sniffles and I am getting sick too :(

The kids had a pretty eventful weekend and I am glad that the week is back up and running. I like having a schedule and routine, so when the weekends get here, the kids are all sorts of crazy! Did I mention that the kids will now get 2 3-day weekends {since Regs is staying home today} Oh Joy!

For those that don't know what is going on with my Surrogacy Journey, I  have created a blog for it :) I think this will be great to look back on and maybe even print it out into a book :) So, if you would like to follow my journey, go ahead and click here or the button on my sidebar :) Things are starting to move fast and we can't wait until we get that special phone call!!

Who is ready for Thanksgiving & Christmas?!? I cant believe Black Friday is only 18 days away! This year has definitely flew by. The kids are in the process of making their christmas lists, and by that, I mean they are circling everything in the TRU, Kmart, Target & Walmart ads..

Wednesday is my big 1000th Post Giveaway! I have a lot of fun goodies in store! I am so excited to be able to work with such amazing Ladies!

I've linked up with Lowercase Letters for Misc. Monday! Grab a link and join in!
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Photobucket

No comments: