Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hey there, beautiful!

Makeup parties are the best!!

I was recently invited to a Makeup Party and decided to have one of my own! The Makeup Rep had all different kinds of eye shadows, blushes, foundations, lipsticks and more! All Discounted!! I love getting new makeup, I just don't like paying the outrageous prices. So when the opportunity came up, I jumped on it!

Right when she got there, I had her put aside a Naked 2 Palate for me. These are usually the first to go. I just let all of the girls shop and I waited until everyone left to do my shopping :) I didn't want to get an elbow to the face haha.. So here is the loot that I brought home, along with the prices I paid and the prices in stores/websites.


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palate - $28
{Sephoras Website-  $50}
---------------------------------------------
M.A.C Mineralize Blush - $10 each
{M.A.C Website - $25 each}


M.A.C. Haute & Naughty Mascara - $10
{M.A.C. Website - $20}
-----------------------------------------
M.A.C. Eye Shadow - $5
{M.A.C. Website - $15}
-----------------------------------------
Benefit Brow Pencil - $5
{Sephora Website - $20}


Dior Brush Set - $15
{Macy's Website - $65}
-------------------------------------
Total if store bought: $220
Host Credit: $39 {free makeup money!!}
I spent a total of  $55 on all of this!
Total Savings: $165

It is absolutely crazy how much makeup is these days. I am usually the one who goes to Target and gets the e.l.f. shadows. Ever since I had kids, I will rarely spend a lot on makeup. I would always find better ways to spend the money. All of the ladies that came, had such a great time! They were all huddled around the table for a good hour! I will definitely be having another partay!


Photobucket

No comments: