Monday, April 22, 2013

Liebster...

Stephanie over at Life, Unexpectedly gave me the Liebster Award and I am finally getting around to it! Thank you so much!!


22 Facts about Moi:

1. I am the oldest out of 3 girls.
2. My oldest two are 13 months apart, not planned.
3. I am going to be a Surrogate/Gestational Carrier!!
4. I have a birth mark on the side of my stomach and you can only see it when I am pregnant... lol
5. I was born with pitch black hair. It turned blonde shortly after and stayed blonde until I was sixteen and then it turned a light brown.
6. My first concert was Tom Petty & The Heart Breaker's when I was SEVEN! Talk about contact high, I passed out during the show..
7. Dave and I only knew each other for 6 months & dated for 4 months before we found out we were pregnant with DJ..
8. I am an adrenaline junkie and am forcing my husband to go to Six Flags for our anniversary next month!! Hahahaha He is not an upside down roller coaster type of person..
9. My first car was a 98 plymouth neon..
10. I wanted to be an EMT/Paramedic when I grew up.. Instead, I became a mommy!
11. I have never watched any of the Twilight Movies or read any of the books.. Vampires Don't Sparkle!!!

Stephanie's Questions for Me:

1. What is your favorite fruit? 
- I can eat Melons all day long!

2. Do you get your "5 a day" on a regular basis?
- No, I have been on a Vegan Binge for about 3 weeks..

3. Sweet or Savory?
- Both!

4. Do you have a Lucky Number?
- Yes, I have a few.. 7, 8, 12

5. What do you order at Starbucks?
- Venti 5 pump Cinnamon Dolce Frap :) But I am now a big Dutch Bros fan! Large ER 911 Please!

6. Share your Comfort Food?
- My go to foods are big Salads and Chicken Enchiladas

7. Have you filed your taxes already?
- Oh Yeah!!

8. What was the last thing you bought (except groceries)?
- Tampons.. {no shame}

9. What is your favorite animal and why?
- I don't really have a favorite. I love dogs, monkeys, horses & tigers..

10. What is a color you would never wear?
- Pea Soup Green

11. Are you happy with your name?
- Yes. Not a lot of people have my name &/or spell it the same way. I actually met a fellow Surro that has the same first AND middle name as me :) The only thing I don't like is that I can never find the correct spelling on personalized name things...

My 11 Questions for you:

1. If you could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite adult movie?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What were you like in high school?
5. What kind of car do you drive?
6. Have you ever traveled out of your home country?
7. What is your favorite childhood movie?
8. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
9. What is your favorite non alcoholic beverage?
10. Do you have a Bucket List? If so, what are some major things on your list?
11. What do you like to do in your free time?


Sheesh.. That took me a while to come up with those questions.. lol

Alright Ladies, These are for you!

Bethany @ Growing Each Day
Bunnie @ Fairytales Do Come True
Kerry @ It's the Little Things

Have Fun Ladies!!


 photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Thanks for taking part in the fun!! The Mr. just hooked me up in Tom Petty & The Heart Breakers, love the music!