Monday, April 8, 2013

New...

So, if you follow my Surrogacy Blog, then you know what is going on... If you don't follow, I will fill you in.  Our IP's have decided to back out and try to have a baby on their own again. So that means that we are starting back at square one. Our profile is back to Active and we are now waiting to get matched again. My caseworker has been sending our profile out to couples, so I am praying that we are matched soon!

Since I have lost over 20lbs, I decided that it was time to put new family pictures in our profile :) So we went over to my dads yesterday before my luncheon with my surrogacy group.

Here is the first picture we sent in:


And here are the ones that we took yesterday!!






Hopefully we hear something soon!

 photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Those are very cute pictures, Breanna! You have an adorable family!!!