Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social...


Oh how I love Sunday! It means that my kids go back to school tomorrow!!!!
A-freaking-men to that!

It's also Sunday Social... 

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
No, but my sister did. It used to freak me out!

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
I did sneak out of the house ONCE and I got caught. The horrible thing about it is that I had a lame ass excuse AND I had been drinking tequila my friend. We were both 16 years old. 

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
I'm not sure, but I don't think I did. Whenever I think of Imaginary Friends, I think of this guy:



4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
Hahahaha Yes! And I went Egging! Now that I think of it, I probably could have made some pretty amazing omelets with those eggs...

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
No. My parents let us watch whatever we wanted. My friends and I did sneak into the movie Scream when we were in 6th or 7th grade. We thought it was the coolest thing and then we all went home and had nightmares..


Don't forget to swing by and get the Q's and Link Up with Ashley!

Sunday Social




 photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have gotten into a lot of trouble for sneaking out! I didn't try - I was afraid that the one time I did it would be the time when I got caught.

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Ha! I got drunk at my uncle's birthday party when I was 14, sneaking away and sitting with my aunt, drinking with my cousins. My mom was pee'd, trying to talk me into admitting I had a hang-over the next day (I really didn't have one). A Tequila-drinking 16-year old is a normal sight in Germany :-)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Sunday Social!
Now following your blog!! I am excited to keep up with your blog

xo
Christina
Pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com