Monday, December 29, 2008

Manic Monday ;)

Tonight Reagan and I were playing around and taking pictures. Well i decided to prop her up against the couch and got this picture:

Photobucket

Well, right after i took that she pushed herself forward and stood up by herself!!! I couldnt believe it! here is the picture i got:

Photobucket

She is getting so big!!!

Here are a few of DJ today. Hes getting sick so he was a little grumpy... My sister got me sick, and now the kids and dave are getting sick :(

Photobucket

He decided that Reagans Bumbo will now be the place where he eats! He got out of his high chair and brought his plate over to the bumbo, got in it, and started eating. Shannon and I just started laughing so hard!

Photobucket

Then when he was done, he tried to get out and he got stuck! hahaha I guess thats what he gets for getting in sissy's bumbo!

Photobucket

Also Reagan decided to start rolling over and over and over again last night!!!! Whoo Hoo! She would only roll side to side. Then last night she started rolling all over the front room floor! Shes getting way too big!


10 days left till DiSNEYLAND!!!!!!! I cant wait!!! we are going to be flying down on Friday morning and stay till Sunday, then fly home Sunday evening! DJ is gonna have so much fun! Reagan is still too little :(

Have a great evening :)

No comments: