Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pics of Reagan's Ears, Dr. Appts, And Doggies...

Finally I have some pictures of Reagan's Earings!!! Here they are!

Photobucket
And
Photobucket

Next... We had DJ & Reagan's Dr. Appts today. Reagan is finally gaining weight and is finally where the dr.s want her to be on the growth chart. She got a shot and an oral. She STILL has Thrush, so Dr gave her some more Nystatin. Her ears are also healing properly, so that's great!

Weight: 13lbs 6.5oz
Height: 25 inches
Head: 42 cm

As for DJ, His ears are still really infected. We have an appt with the ENT Dr. on January 7th, 2 days before we leave for Disneyland. We will discuss the Tubes Surgery, After Care, and Set a date for the Surgery. I feel so bad for dj, his ears are constantly hurting him and he is now on his FIFTH Antibiotic for his ears. Dr. prescribed a butt cream cause the meds that he has taken are giving him really bad Diarrhea. I heard after they come out of the surgery there heads are all wobbly like a newborn from the sedation medicine.. lol I will keep you all posted on how the Appt goes.

And Last But Not Least...

My dad got home from Tennessee tonight, so we went over to his house so the kids could see him. And me of course!!! I missed my dad so much! It had been 3 weeks! While we were there dj loves to play with Chez. He always sits on him.
Photobucket
Chez is so gentle with him! I dont know of a lot of dogs that will let kids climb all over them! Hes such a great dog!
Well its getting late! everyone have a great FRIDAY!!!!

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Love the earrings... and great picture of DJ with the dog... Love it!!