Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Dream Christmas Wish List... ;)

A Girl Can Dream Right?!?!... LOL

So when i win the lottery, i have already made my Dream Christmas Wish List! So all i have to do is just have someone take my list and go get my things!! ROTFLMFAO Like i said earlier... "A Girl Can Dream... Right?!?"


Here are my Top 10 :)

10. Ed Hardy Snowblazers in Camel
Photobucket

9. RESORT SABRINA Coach Bag

Photobucket


8. New Pair Of Uggs in Classic Paisley

Photobucket

7. Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera

Photobucket

6. Cadillac SLS

Photobucket

5. Shopping Spree To MAC...

Photobucket

4. Unlimited Flyer Miles....

Photobucket

3. An Elliptical

Photobucket

2. New Wedding Ring

Photobucket

1. A New Home :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sara said...

i want a lot of those things too! an elliptical, that coach bag is awesome! and a few others ;) a girl can definitely dream!