Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rainy Days

Photobucket

I love rainy days! Just put some comfy clothes on and play with my babies, or bake some cookies! DJ loves to look outside and watch the rain *waie*... lol Rain also makes the kids go down better for there naps. I guess the white noise the rain makes, puts them out cold...lol When i was little, me and my friends would go to the elementary school by our house and play "Mud Football" with all the boys! We came home covered in mud from head to toe... It was the greatest!!!

Photobucket
We went to Dovewood court last night and looked at all the christmas lights! DJ has so much fun! Every house he saw, you could here a "Ohhhh" or an "Ahhhhh"... It was the cutest thing! It was so busy there, i couldnt believe it! Thank goodness we got a close parking spot!


DJ and Reagan have Dr. appts this week on the 18th. Its Reagan's 4 month check up with shots, and DJ's check up for his ears... We have to go over DJ's ear surgery and set a date. I feel so bad for my poor little man. But this is going to help him so much! His speach will be a lot better!




Will post updates...

No comments: