Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Very Mery Christmas....

I hope everyone had a great christmas!!! DJ opened presents like a champ this year!!! And Reagan slept! We went to my dads on Christmas and opened presents, had breakfast, and then i made dinner. DJ and my dad played with the blocks his Great Grandma got him, then started stealing Reagans Gloworm that Great Grandma got her. I've noticed that dj will take reagans toys that light up. And the Feuding starts...LOL

Here are a few pics from Christmas Day!

His NEW Aquadoodle!
Photobucket

It Must Be Something GOOD!!!
Photobucket

Reagan in her Outfit!
Photobucket

At Papas House!
Photobucket

Playing with the blocks with Papa!
Photobucket

Fell asleep after playing with all his GOODIES!!!
Photobucket

Reagan Eating some Nummies!!!
Photobucket

Standing by the fire with Auntie Brittney
Photobucket

Me and my Babies!
Photobucket

We then went to my aunt and uncles on Friday for christmas up there! There cousin Courtney LOVES DJ and Reagan. She is always asking for them and still calls DJ "Baby DJ". My aunt and I were talking and have come to the conclusion that he will always be "Baby DJ" to her!.. lol They got lots of goodies and Diapers!!! You can never have too many diapers!

DJ and Courtney eating dinner!
Photobucket

Pushing DJ around in her doll stroller *DJ got in that himself*
Photobucket

Trying to pick Reagan up..
Photobucket


For the most part it was a Great Christmas!!! Cant wait till next year when Both the kiddos can unwrap the presents together!!!!


xoxo

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Everything looks great!!! The second picture shows how it is ALL WORTH it!!!

Looks like Courtney is the same age as my oldest, so you got a bit of a taste of my everyday life with 3 small kiddos... =)