Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lazy Sunday :) Week 1

Lets start off by saying that this past week has been very chaotic! We have had Birthdays, Dr. Appts, Shots, and a sick toddler.

We finally scheduled DJ's tubes surgery and I'm so glad he is getting tubes but I'm so nervous. Everyone who I've talked to that has dealt with the tubes say that everything will be a complete 180' . He will have his tubes done on Feb 6th. we don't have a time yet, the surgery center will call me the day before and give me the check in time. So please keep us in your prayers that everything will go smooth :)

The kids had check-ups and i begged my dad to go with me because 2 kids + Dr. office + 1 mom = crazy DJ... he runs everywhere and i feel so bad for the assistants at the office. So while we were there the kids had to get shots. Reagan 4 & DJ 2. My dad told me that he was going to wait out in the waiting area and i told him "You Cant Leave Me!!!" He told me that he can either wait in the waiting room or they can revive him off the floor... LMAO! My dad doesn't like needles! So after all the shots are given and the nurse leaves the room, My dad tells me that the nurse is lucky he didn't punch her! I asked him why, he said that she was hurting his grand kids and why couldn't they just put them all in one shot... i just laughed at him. So that was a Fun Afternoon!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My dads 50th birthday was on Wednesday! i made a cake and we had porcupine meatballs for dinner. My uncle and their friend took my dad to the strip club for a birthday present. They went to Centerfolds. My dad said he had a lot of fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket
His Party was on Saturday. We had a BBQ and had a great turn out! Everyone had a great time and Loved the cake i brought... We had Tri-Tip, Chicken, and all the sides you can think of!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Today is just a lazy day. Dave and i have tickets to the Cheech and Chong Stand Up Tour, But the kids are sick so I'm staying home and he is taking his old roommate. So i have to take him to his friends today around 5:30pm.

Everyone have a great week!!!!

4 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

I went and check your new blog and Im happy you posted here.. Are you planning on keeping both blogs?? Let me know so I can read them both... I do think you could do the challenge in here and no need to have a new one... Just an idea...

Anyway, your dad is too cute!!

BTW, I have something for you on my blog: http://www.3bloomingbuds.com/2009/01/honest-scrap-award-plus-friends-award.html

Ellie... said...

WOW what a cool looking cake!!!!!
And poor baby!!! = ( I hate shots... speaking of which, I need to make an appt lol
Is that your house the pics are at, or your dads??
Hey BTW I will call you about next Friday, Gabe said I can go, so we need to talk about times.

Caroline said...

I love the picture of your dad in his sling with his middle finger up... What exactly was he doing at the strip club that warrented that injury?!?!?! :)

Mrs. Gonzalez said...

What a crazy week! Happy belated Birthday to your dad! The cake looks awesome! And poor babies and their shots! I hate when they have to get them!