Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager...

so Monday nights episode was amazing!!!

I felt bad for Amy when Ben was hounding her about going to her Dr appt with her. come on Ben get over it! I love how Ashley started waiting tables then got caught by her dad and gave her tip money to that girl.

Whoo Hoo Amy is having a BOY! i was so excited to hear that and that she is keeping the baby. Ricky's dad Bob is back in jail after jack sees Bob buying drugs. Jack called Adrian and Adrian called her dad!

Molly Ringwald Is Pregnant With B/G Twins!!! They are writing her pregnancy into the show! I think Amy is definitely going to keep the baby now that molly's character is going to be pregnant. I think they will make it to when her and George did it in the basement that one time...

I cant wait for Monday's now!!!!

Here are some pics from the new episode next week called "Chocolate Cake"
"Uh OH... I think Adrians Dad Interupts Them..."

"Chatting with the Step-Bro..."


Grace wants to get with Ricky so bad!
I think the gay couple come and interview with amy and her family...


CANT WAIT TILL MONDAY!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You and my 14 year old sister would get along great! LOL! She was telling me all about this crazy show called Degrassi, sounds alot like your show! :) Love you girl!

Janice said...

OMG I LOVE that show!!! Lol it's mine and my little sister's obsession! I love it!! I couldn't read your blog til I had watched the episode myself, no cable right now!!

April Willard said...

Please call me today (I didn't save your new number) and remind me to watch this show online so I can catch up! And now I want some chocolate cake :)