Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes, I Like This Show... Dont Laugh ;)


The Secret Life Of The American Teenager... I'm 24 years old and I'm completely hooked on this damn show!

Ive watched it since the first episode where Amy got pregnant by Ricky at band camp, and kept it a secret from everyone for a few episodes. I'm really liking the 2nd season!! i like how the cast and story line are playing out. even though this show is a little cheesy i still watch it every Monday night!!!

Here are the characters.

Amy is the 15 year old pregnant sophomore and seems like her parents are going to stop their lives to raise her child. She gets a rude awakening! She loves Ben but she is now realizing that he is getting too aggressive.

Ricky is the father of Amy's baby and the big flirt at school. he wants to now be in the baby's life and disagrees with Amy wanting to make adoption a consideration. he is currently bouncing back and forth between grace and Adrian.

Ben is Amy's boyfriend and wants to marry Amy. He doesn't want Ricky to have anything to do with the baby, and raise the baby with Amy. he is really starting to get on my nerves though, very clingy and just annoying!

Grace is the christian, preaching cheerleader. she is very well protected and thinks everyone can do no harm. her mother finally let her date Ricky, but when Ricky's dad came into town, he broke up with her because he didn't want his dad to hurt her. She has a brother with downs, and he is hilarious!

Adrian is what they call the school slut. she is messing around with Ricky and is basically a booty call. She just got in contact with her dad and now Adrian wants her mom and dad to get back together. She is a lost soul with a lot of potential.

Jake is Grace's old boyfriend, him and Adrian have hooked up and now he wants to do good. He took the blame for the fake ID's and wants to find god again.

Ashley is Amy's sister and is hilarious. she cracks the funniest jokes. she is by her sisters side when she needs comforting.


well better get going the show is gonna start in 1 1/2 hours and i gotta get dinner ready and get the kids bathed...

will be back for the episode summary!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ellie... said...

I really wanted to get into this show...

Anonymous said...

Hey Breanna, I don't think I've commented on your blog before, so if I haven't, I'm a June 2007 babycenter mommy. And I just wanted to tell you I love that show too! My husband makes fun of me about it! I can't wait to find out what happens!