Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day <3

Just want to wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

I got a New Coach purse tonight from dave :) I love it!!!! Its a lot bigger than my other coach bag, and i can actually fit a lot of things in it!

The Front
Photobucket

The Back
Photobucket

I also got a really comfy pair of Nike's...
Photobucket

We got DJ & Reagan Valentine Gifts also... There Carseats!

Here is Reagan in hers:
Photobucket

and here is DJ's, it goes from this to a booster w/back and then just a booster. He didnt want his picture taken...
Photobucket

DJ got into the chocolate and i caught him!
Photobucket

and here is Reagan with her big cheesy smile!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ellie... said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soo jealous!!!!!!!!
that is so frickin cute!

Heather said...

Super cute purse Bre!

You will love the Nautilus!

Breanna said...

Thanks Girls!!

yeah dj loves it already! he never wants to get out!

Kristen said...

Cute purse! I like the shoes too.

The kids are adorable as always :) I like the print on Reagan's seat.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Look how little Reagan looks in her new seat! I still can't belive that she is getting big enough to change to a new seat already!

Casey said...

You are so lucky!! I love them both!!

Justi said...

Awesome stuff...Great pics of the kiddos, too!