Thursday, February 12, 2009

You Really Love Me!!!

Yay! Im Really Loved! I recieved the "Honest Scrap" award from Holli. Thank you so much!
The rules for this award:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
.
.
My 7 blogs are:
.
.
Bridget at Mama Belly Blog.
Brianna at Silly Mommy.
Anelys at Blooming Buds.
.
.
10 Honest Things About Me :)
.
10. I eat my Lucky Charms weird. I eat the cereal first then i eat the marshmellows :)
9. I am a very quiet person when i first meet someone, but after i warm up to you im a crazy lady...
8. My kids are my world. I would do anything for them, and i love watching them grow.
7. I love photography and would love to have my own business someday.
6. I want atleast 1 more baby.
5. I love cooking, baking, and anything that takes a long time to prep.
4. I love flowers, my favorite flowers are Lilies
3. I love going on road trips and looking at the different sceneries.
2. I hate being sick, it ruins my whole week...
1. I love Blogging. I can write about anything and everything that is on my mind...

5 comments:

Reina said...

Wow!! Thanks for the mention! I'm happy you like my blog!

Janelle. said...

Your blog is WAY cuter than mine...you have all these fun backgrounds and pictures...I like it...but I'm glad you like looking at my blog!! Your kids are just getting cuter and cuter all the time...I'm sure you think so too :) DJ is looking so grown up! You have such a cute family!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! Your current blog design is super cute...I love it!

Justi said...

Wahhhh! YOu didn't pick me. That is ok, though. I still *heart* you, lol. :)

3LittleFlowers said...

Thanks hon!!! I had that award already, so I edited the post to say that I got it again from you!!!!! Here is the link: http://www.3bloomingbuds.com/2009/01/honest-scrap-award-plus-friends-award.html