Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 1 Year Blogoversary! "Week 2"

I cant believe its been a year since i started this lil blog! I think it has come a long way :) When i started it i didn't think i would keep up with it but here i am 1 year later and over 175 posts. Go Me!!! I first started this blog for my pregnancy with Reagan but it soon turned into a Family Blog :)

This past week has been a pretty boring one ;) We got all the information about DJ's surgery for this Friday. He's not allowed to have any food or drinks after 12 midnight prior to the surgery. He is gonna be very mad. he likes his milk and waffle in the mornings. I have to call his Ped tomorrow and get a blood test done by Wednesday, that way they know his blood type and all the other things just in case something happens while he is under and needs a blood transfusion or something along those lines.. *Lets Pray Nothing Bad Happens* Its a fairly easy surgery and he will/should be home a few hours after his surgery.

Dave and our friend Dennis are going to WWE RAW on Sunday at Arco Arena. So i will be at home by myself with Reagan and Surgery Boy. I might have some friends come over and help me while Dave is gone.

Super Bowl is today and there are NO GOOD TEAMS playing today... It would be a much better game if the TITANS were playing. I mainly watch it for the commercials but this year a lot of companies are pulling out of the commercial slots. I guess P.E.T.A. made a commercial but NBC said that they aren't going to air it. S it must have been really bad... Oh Well i can care LESS about Peta. That is a COMPLETELY different subject...

Other than all of this things are going okay. We are out of town this weekend and whenever we are out of town Reagan does not sleep well. she tosses and turns every 15-20 minutes. so i got no sleep. so a nap is definitely in the future today.

xoxo

Photobucket

I have a Vacuum Feind! Everytime i bring it out, he wants to vacuum..


Photobucket

Big Girl Sitting Up All By Herself!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

April Willard said...

You can send DJ over to my house to vacuum..I'm not sure Matt has been keeping up on that chore this week :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Justi said...

Ugh, how dare you say that there are no good teams playing....lol! The STEELERS are playing! Go STEELERS!! :) Hey, besides for that, GL with DJ's surgery. My almost 4 yr. old almost got tubes in her ears, but, then the warm weather came and she didn't get any ear infections. So far she hasn't been too bad with EIs this winter. My boys are totally jealous that your DH is going to WWE RAW, soon. They love that!

Justi said...

Oh, and I meant to mention, happy 1st blogoversary!!!!

Ellie... said...

OMG she is sooo cute sitting alone!!! and hey, of you watched the game, you have to admit, that was the best game in a LONG time !!! Lastly, Happy Anniversary!

Caroline said...

Hell yeah, that was an awesome game(wel the half that I watched) but the commercials sucked.
Happy Blogoversary, and I second April. Send DJ on over to my house. He can vaccuum for me after he makes me some more of those o so yummy chocolate chip cookies. :)