Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic Monday "week 3"

Yes, I'm a day late... I'm sorry :)

Things have been really busy around here, I finally have a chance to sit and type :)

DJ is doing great after his surgery. He is running around like nothing ever happened. the most down time he had was when we got home from the surgery and he slept 5 hours. After that it seemed like he has more energy after the surgery than before :) I'm glad he is back to his normal self and bouncing off walls...

Photobucket

Reagan is crawling!!! She started to army crawl about a week ago and she finally has it down! She is all over the place now! Her bottom teeth should be here any day, i can see them through her gums :) She has learned that if she cries she will be picked up by people, so now when she cries and i don't pick her up, she throws a big girl tantrum. She is just like my middle sister ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night Dave went to WWE Wrestling, so i was home with the kids for a few hours. I called my dad to see if he wanted to come over for dinner but he already ate, so i asked him to bring over some corn starch, i want to make this pudding that i saw online. We used the rest of the corn starch to make Quicksand Goo. You mix water and corn starch together in a big bowl, then pour it onto a cookie sheet or plate. I put it on a baking sheet and put him in his high chair. He didn't want to touch it at first but once i dug in, he was all for it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

AFTER:

Photobucket

my kitchen was and still is a disaster... but we had a lot of fun :)

Tonight is a new episode of The Secret Life Of The American Teenager!!! I cant wait! Its getting really good. I hope Amy and Ricky get together in this episode :)

well kids are fussing, everyone have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

LMAO, was he eating that stuff? I am so glad that DJ's surgery went well. Congrats to Reagan!

B's Mom said...

I gave you an award. See my blog. :)

Mrs. Gonzalez said...

Glad DJ is doing better! Yay for Reagan!!!