Saturday, January 9, 2010

Please go to sleep.....

That is what I have been telling my 2 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year old in the middle of the night. For some reason they think its funny to wake up at 3am and start screaming their heads off... And it takes Dave and I forever to get them back to sleep.

For Reagan I think I found the culprit.. She has 3 One Year Molars and One Upper Lateral Incisor coming in.. Poor baby girl =( So far she has:

Upper:
2 Central Incisors
1 Lateral Incisor
2 Molars.

Lower:
2 Central Incisors
2 Lateral Incisors
1 Canine (Cuspid)
2 Molars

That is a total of 12 teeth in almost 6 months.. So far Tylenol and Teething Tablets are working for her!

DJ on the other hand is soaking through his night time diaper... He wakes up with a big ring of pee around him and his clothes, blanket and pillow smell like pee. So they get washed daily. He is doing amazing with his Speech Therapy! He is learning so much and I can see a difference in his speech already!!! I'm looking around for a preschool for him. I cant believe my baby will be in preschool in the fall =( He is getting too big!!!

Well I better get back to cleaning, I want the house spotless because I wont be home tomorrow =) Dave will have the kids by himself while my Future Sister In Law and I go to the Bridal Expo!! Its gonna be so much fun!!!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!

2 comments:

Amanda Wissmann said...

Poor thing! Thats so miserable! Hoping they cut soon!

Iva Messy said...

they grow so fast don't they!! I am so sorry about the teething ....as you know it passes, but can be painful to get through it so sorry. My son went through that same phase, of always leaking through his nightdiapers! it was so confusing for me. I was sure the nighttime diapers would work... he managed to leak through them...but again, it was just a phase...it all passes...maybe just a bit too fast!