Monday, January 18, 2010

What to do... Week 52

Last night I had my dad and sister over for dinner. My dad wanted Chicken Enchiladas for dinner so that is what I made him =) We couldn't do it on Thursday because my sister will be at work and I wanted everyone here.

Earlier while the kids were sleeping I made strawberry cupcakes. I was frosting them when they woke up and asked DJ if he wanted to help me decorate them. Well as you can see in the picture he only sprinkled the middle cupcakes... lol Then Reagan started screaming because her brother was doing something she wasn't, So I let her sprinkle a few...

My sister and her best friend Sheena. They are the goofiest girls when they are together. They are so fun!

My dad with his cupcakes, and his typical pose, always have the bird in the air...

Happy Early Birthday Daddy!!!


I was thinking about what to do next and I have decided to just keep counting up (53, 54, 55 etc) And see how far I can go before quitting =)

I couldn't find anything fun to do, I was going to do the Picture Project 365 but I was still doing BML. Oh well, If I find something fun I might switch it up!

P.S. I started Busy Moms Life with my Dads Birthday last year ;)




3 comments:

♥ ashley said...

VERY cute! I left you an award on my blog!

Amanda Wissmann said...

Mmmmmm! Cupcakes sound aaaahmazing right now and yours look fabulous!

Iva Messy said...

so cute!!! Happy Birthday to your dad!!