Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things...

20 of my favorite things:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Baby kicks (in my belly)
4. Iced Tea
5. El Toritos Chips & Salsa
6. Shirley Temples with extra Cherries
7. Road Trips
8. Shopping
9. Photography
10. Bubble Baths
11. Lunch Dates
12. BBQ's
13. Movies - Any Genre
14. Reading to my babies
15. Iced Coffees with Cream
16. Nachos
17. Receiving goodies in the mail
18. Being Pregnant
19. Watching my Children Grow Up
20. Blogging

Im sure that I have a lot more but that was hard enough to narrow it down to 20 items =)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

LOL! Ours are a lot alike! :)To bad we don't live closer to eachother!

Unknown said...

At LEAST once every two weeks I turn to my husband and say, "You know what I could go for? A while mess of nachos!"

I have yet to every get my whole mess of nachos, but I still stick to the idea being good in theory, until I get tired of nachoes... for the moment! Ha!