Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A name...

So Dave and I have finally decided on names for this little peanut... It has taken us a long time just to agree with a boy name. We have already had the girl name set.

Boy: Allen .....
(still working on a middle name)
Or
Girl: Suzanne Marie

There is some background with the Girl name. My grandmother has always wanted a girl but instead she was blessed with 3 boys! So whenever anyone in the family is pregnant she will petition the name "Suzanne Marie". I told Dave that I wanted to surprise my gramma and finally give her her wish of someone using the name.

I called my gramma last week and told her that I was pregnant and that we would be using her name if it was a girl. She was so excited and said "It has taken me 52 years for my wish to come true." How beautiful is that!!!

Today we find out if we are having a boy or girl!!!!

What do you think???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! That's precious about the girl name! :) I'm bad at guessing genders, but I hope you have your girl so your gram can get her wish!