Friday, September 3, 2010

First week of school... In the Record Books!

I cant believe that DJ's first official week of preschool is in the record books... He has done so well and loves everything about school. When Reagan and I pick him up from school we ask him what he did and what he had for breakfast and lunch. He loves telling me everything he did and all of the friends he played with! This picture was on his 2nd day, he loves taking pics with his back pack on!

After we dropped DJ off at preschool, Reagan and I headed out to Folsom to go to Babies R Us and Party City. Since nothing out there opens till freaking 9:30 (how lame is that?!?) we headed over to Borders Book Store. We went to the kids section and she read books and played. It was nice only having to keep an eye on 1 kid instead of chasing 2 in separate directions... lol

Here is Reagan sitting on the floor reading the Dora book she found on a shelf =)

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!! I will be celebrating my 26th birthday on Sunday! Eeek!

No comments: