Holy moly, a certain little man is three months old today...
What Mr. Allen is doing...
- He currently weighs 13lbs 9oz and is 25 3/4 inches long. He is going to surpass his big brother pretty soon.
- He is wearing 3 month and 3/6 month clothes. He is very long and starting to fill out more. It's so sad that he can't fit into any of his newborn clothes...
- He drinks 4-6oz around every 4 hours. We are still feeding on demand, but for the past few days it looks like he has put himself into a good routine. We just switched him from Enfamil Infant to Enfamil Prosobee. He has been getting rashes all over his tummy and diaper area. Its not a yeast rash but an irritation/milk based rash. He also has eczema and very sensitive skin... Poor little guy, and its making him constipated.
- He is sleeping from 7pm-10pm, then gets a bottle and then he goes back to sleep from 10:30pm-7am. I love my champ sleeper! The only time he wakes up from this schedule is if he is stuffed up and needs to be suctioned out.
- He loves to smile and laugh. DJ and Reagan are the ones that can really make him laugh hard. I love his belly laughs! He can also talk forever... I have a video of him talking non stop for a good 3 minutes. Its too freaking cute!
- He loves playing on his tummy and rolling around. I put some of his rattles and toys in front of him and he manages to scoot himself to them. He has some seriously strong legs!
- His hands are his best friends... hahaha he never lets those things out of site or out of his mouth. He will often take his hands over his binkie..
- He has Torticollis. He favors his left side and if you look at his pictures, you can tell he is a little sideways. His ped said that if it hasn't corrected itself by his 4 mo check up, he will have to start therapy. We have little exercises his ped gave us to do in the meantime.
- All of his hair is falling out... He is so bald in the back and around his head. My dad said that he is growing a yamaca because that is where he only has hair.. Bahahaha
I love you so much Allen. I am so happy to be called your mommy.
Love always and forever,