Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Blah & Day 10...

Wow I can't believe Easter is just around the corner. I got the boys matching outfits but I might have them wear something else. I'm still debating. I found a really cute dress for Reagan online and will probably order it on Sunday. I love having them match!!!

Reagan is finally feeling better {whoo hoo} It has been a long 2 weeks and I am so glad its almost over! Allen has been coughing a little for about 3-5 days. I have been nebulizing him and hopefully it will go away soon! yay

Allen is teething like a mad man... I can't keep teethers frozen long enough. I have been giving him low doses of Tylenol/Motrin because of how much pain he is in :( I had to open his Easter basket early so he could use the teethers now.

DJ starts spring break this week... I'm looking forward to sleeping in and having a play date with his class on Wednesday! I thought it would be a good idea for the kids and parents to get together in the middle of the week, that way we can introduce each other and also let the kids play!! Can't wait!!!






--------------------------------------------

Day 10: A picture of the person people you do the most crazy things with...

1 comment:

californiadreamin said...

Oh my gosh, Allen is a cutie patootie!! I am not looking forward to the teething stage one bit. I've heard horrible things from people.