Thursday, May 3, 2012

V.I.P.

Last night Dave and I went to one of his work functions... 

Since Dave works for Acura, we got a Private Screening of The Avengers! Acura is the Sponsor for the movie. All of Dave's company get together's are a blast! Free Food, Free Drinks & Lots of Laughs.. What more could you ask for?


We started at Lucille's for drinks & appetizers.. We got our VIP Passes and Dave headed to the food & I headed to the bar hahaha..  The girls and I had a few drinks and then it was time to head over to the movie.

 

{Allison, Vanessa & Myself..}

Since we took forever getting to the theater, we had front row seats... I honestly don't get why they have seats so close, you can touch the screens. So the movie starts and we put our 3d glasses on.. Oh did I mention it was in 3d too?!? I had helicopters an inch from my face lol.. 

After about 30 minutes, I started to get a headache and could not sit there anymore. So the girls and I went outside and chatted while they smoked. We didn't want to go back in there so Allison and I went to Chevy's.. We were making bets on how long it would take our husbands to figure out we were gone and find us at Chevy's.. hahaha It was about 10 minutes. 

{Me and my Mexican Bulldog}

{Cheers!}

{trouble makers}

We hung out till they kicked us out and then headed home... We were kinda bummed that we didn't get to see all of the movie, but we are definitely gonna buy it when it comes out! 



Photobucket

No comments: