Sunday, October 21, 2012

Christmas Shopping: Scentsy Style!

Who is excited for the upcoming holidays? I know I am! I have already purchased goodies for half of my family! If you are not sure on what to get someone, look no further!!!

Gift them Scentsy, Velata and Grace Adele!!


Scentsy, Velata & Grace Adele are fabulous for Housewarming, Birthday & Holiday presents! If you don't know what you think they would like, you could always gift them a Gift Certificate! That way they can pick out what they want!!

Here are a few of my favorite Scentsy Fragrance Products!




{Scentsy Buddy's are still BOGO!!!}
{Minus Wellington the Duck}


Next up is Velata!! Okay, who doesn't love chocolate?!? I can't wait to use my Velata Warmers for the Holiday Festivities this year!! Here are a few of the Velata Products I LOVE!!





Last but not least is the Newest Brand: Grace Adele! You can transform one bag into many different bags! Grace Adele has Handbags, Clutches, Wallets, Jewelry, Scarves and Much More! Here are a few of my Faves!!






So there ya have it! If you would like to do some shopping, head on over to my websites!! Contact me if you would like to see how you can get your items for FREE or Half Off!!! Smith.Breanna3@yahoo.com

Scentsy     Velata     Grace Adele



Photobucket

No comments: