Monday, October 22, 2012

Show & Tell: Shopping!!

Linking up with Becky for Show & Tell!!
SHOPPING!!!

Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.

I am a Target Lover... 


What are you "signature pieces" to wear.. your go-to outfits?
I love scarves and boots during the winter and capris and sandals for summer time!

Show us your style through pictures {of you or pinterest finds}.


  

  


Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.



If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?
It would probably be both! I love getting the house looking nice but then again, I sure do love clothes and accessories!!

Show us your favorite accessories.


    

 


Tell us in one sentence your philosophy behind shopping. {What makes you buy an item}
If its more than 50% off, I gotta get it! hahahaha

All pictures are from my Pinterest Page


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kiki said...

I also love lauren conrad! She is just my favorite! Also agree with ya when u said if its more than 50% off you gotta have it