Monday, October 15, 2012

Show & Tell: When I was 17...

Today I am linking up with Becky for Show & Tell :)

When I was 17....

1. When you were 17, tell us what kind of car you drove, where you worked, and what you were usually up to on the weekends.
I drove a 1998 Plymouth Neon. I was the first of my friends to get their license, so we drove everywhere!
As for a job, I didn't have one until I was out of high school.. I wish I did though!
I hung out with friends all the time. We would go to friends houses or have little parties :) I loved to go to the mall!



2. Show us a picture of you when you were 17 {roughly}.

This is me at 17 :)



3. When you were 17, tell us what you wanted to be when you "grew up."

I wanted to be a Labor & Delivery Nurse. 



4. When you were 17, tell us the kind of boys that you dated. Did you have a type? Do you have a relationship you remember well? Tell us about it.


I didn't really date in high school... Had a lot of guy friends, but never really dated.


5. When you were 17, tell us where you pictured your life 10 years from then. Did it turn out the way you expected it to?


I am pretty content with where I am now. I wanted to be married with kids and that is exactly where I am. I wish I would have put more effort into my career. I still have time though!

And a family picture to end the post!





Photobucket

No comments: