Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pity Party, Table for One...


Ever since the accident, I have been in this icky mood. Nothing I do can shake it. Whenever I close my eyes, I try and figure out how, why, what happened on that day. So I am still driving an effed up car cause our insurance companies are fighting and they don't want to fix my car. Thank goodness everything is okay driving wise, its just all cosmetic damage. My back is still a little achy, but with stretching in the morning, I feel a little better.

This morning it finally hit me.. I really need to snap out of this. My kids have noticed that I'm not acting the same and its affecting them. It also doesn't help that I basically slept all last week away. I was emotionally, physically and mentally drained. I need to do this for not just me, but for my kids.

On Friday, I think DJ brought something home from the kindergarten cesspool. On Monday, Allen was coughing and had a runny nose. When I picked Reagan up from school, she had a cough and runny nose. Lets just say, Monday night was a sleepless night for Regs, Allen, Dave and Myself. They were coughing so bad, they would puke. I was texting with a friend who is a nurse and I called the on-call ped. They weren't able to get them in yesterday, so they said to take them to the er. Oh Joy!

The verdict for both Regs and Allen: Croup 

They have both had it before and it completely sucks! So Regs has been home since yesterday and I am so ready for her to go back to school. If Allen is calm, she will go up and mess with him and vice versa.. Drives me bonkers. So thankfully they finally fell asleep after coughing, throwing up, crying and repeating. I think I need to get a few more bottles of Lysol and Shout for the house, since I have gone through so much!

I am so ready for all of this bad sh*t to go away.. The past two weeks have been absolute hell and I don't think I can take anymore. I have had a few good cries and I swear this has to be rock bottom.. If not, I'm not sure I can handle it.. It also doesn't help that yesterday marked 13 years that my papa has been gone.. I miss my grandparents :(

On a much better note...

I got DJ's Kindergarten Pictures yesterday and I absolutely love them!!!


Don't you just love that cheesy smile ;) 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Joeylee said...

I hope things get better for you. Last week we had the stickies around here. Kaylee brought home a cold from school and Keira ended up with bronchitis. His school pic is adorable. Kaylee takes hers next Thursday