Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Awards... Week 13

First things first :)

I got some really great Blog Awards :)

The first one is a "Certified Queen of Blogs" award given to me by Priscilla. Our Juners are 1 day apart and her daughter is too cute!!!

Photobucket

I dont know how many people I can send this to, So I will send it to 4 people :)


Justi @ Dont Blink.


Janice @ Unwillingly Springerish.


Amber @ The Hooper Family.


Bridget Mama Belly Blog.

Next I have another Award :)

It is the "Makes My Heart Smile" award.

Photobucket

I have to choose 10 favorite blogs that make my heart smile :)

Caroline @ Caroline's Blog.

4 comments:

Justi said...

Aw, thanks!!! You rock! :) I will "pick it up" later....:)

Ellie... said...

Awww that's nice!! Thanks so much!!!

Fallynn said...

Thanks Bre!! :)

B's Mom said...

Aw thanks so much!