Thursday, April 30, 2009

STUPID CHRYSLER......UGH!!!!!!!!!

Dave called me from work and told me that they are laying EVERYONE off at the dealership. PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

I'm so pissed ! we were just getting things back in order and this has to happen. I guess they are 6.9 billion in debt and they are filing for bankruptcy (sp?). He is going to file for unemployment while he is looking for another job.

I'm going to start looking for a job Photobucket too because we need a backup if anything like this happens again.

He is going to apply for the California Highway Patrol again and I'm hoping Photobucket and praying Photobucket that the 2nd time is a charm.

I'm going to try and apply for some sort of assistance while we are in this bind also.

Please Pray That We Miraculously Get Out Of This Situation!

2 comments:

Justi said...

Aw, Breanna....(((HUGS))) I will keep you in my prayers!

Unknown said...

It's the exactly the same but we are going through some pretty rough financial times ourselves here, so let me tell you there's only one way when you hit rock bottom. Keep your head up for the kiddos and don't forget to cherish the good times right now. It's amazing how much you appreciate and hold onto all those good things when you don't have much else! :-)