Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 10, Where Do I Begin?

Things have been very chaotic around the smith residence. Both kids were sick and they still have the nasty snotty noses. Thank goodness it was only something small, but now DJ is getting a really wet cough. He will cough so hard that he gags and almost throws up. So we have been watching him at night, because that's when it really flairs up.


I have been thinking about my life and I feel as though I need to re evaluate some things. I want to lose weight but since things have been chaotic around her and I feel as though I'm going through some sort of PPD and I have been eating more. I really need to get on track and do something about it.


The kids have been driving me nuts... DJ doesn't listen for shit and is always getting into things he shouldn't. Last week he threw a BIG temper tantrum because he couldn't have something he wanted, so he threw himself on the floor and screamed. Then when I wasn't giving into his tantrum, he head butted the floor.. HARD! And Reagan is and has been teething for months and I can see her bottom teeth, but they haven't broke through yet. She also wants everything DJ has and if she doesn't get it she screams. She is a very high maintenance baby. I hope it ends soon...


One of my good friends had her baby on Sunday! Dennis and Melissa are now proud parents to Sora Rose. She was 8lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches long *the exact same measurements as DJ* She is absolutely beautiful! My other good friend is pregnant with her first baby, she is just about 17 weeks!! I'm so excited for her and her hubby!!!


We are leaving for San Luis Obispo on Friday at 3am. We are going down to visit Dave's parents for early Easter! They haven't seen the kids since thanksgiving so they are pretty excited. Were going to go to the ocean and the dinosaur park. DJ loved the ocean last time we were down there so hopefully he will love it more this time since he is 4 months older this time around. Dave's dad was back in the hospital with Pancreatitis last weekend and was released from the hospital on Monday, so he wont be up to par when we are down there. Please keep him in your T's & P's that it doesn't come back. :)


I got brave a few days ago and dyed my hair really, really dark! I love it so much!!! All of my friends say I look great with it, so I am very pleased with the outcome :)


Photobucket


Well I guess I better get back to packing for this weekend... So I will leave you with some pics of the kiddos :)

DJ's infamous cheezey smile!


Photobucket

She is loving the walker, she zooms across the house!


Photobucket


Happy April Fools Day!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi Breanna ... wanted to stop in and say HOWDY! Oh and I LOVE the dark hair ... I went dark a few years back (shocked my husband) but I loved it ... now I am back to the normal boring color ... but the dark looks great on you!

Sorry to hear you are feeling down these days ... the weight thing SUCKS ... I weighed 303 pounds the day I had gastric bypass surgery ... it was a GREAT day and the start of a new life but I am finding myself feeling down about my weight these days too ... darn babies ... good thing they are so cute huh? Keep your chin up ...

Your children are beautiful - I know it is hard to put a smile on when they're driving you up the wall! My seven year old makes me pull my hair out ... but at night when I kiss her goodnight I know I am lucky!

Well I hope you have a safe trip ...

Rebekah - Jaden - Charlotte!

Ellie... said...

I love your hair!! I think it looks great! I told ya it would !!

Sorry about your feelings, like in a slump, I hope you get out of it soon! I've been there, I know hope you feel.

Oh by the way, DJ, his tantrum, it is a boy thing, he will grow out of it, Raymond was HORRIBLE!!! He is now the sweetest boy you'd meet! He is a great teenager too!