Sunday, April 26, 2009

Movies, New Hair Cut Week 14

Its been getting pretty hot here and DJ's hair is so thick and long. He gets overheated easily and drips sweat. So yesterday my dad and I went and took him to Super cuts and tried to get his hair cut, but once we sat down he FLIPPED OUT! The lady there was a freaking bitch and said "Your going to have to calm your son down or we cant cut his hair" In the rudest tone. I ripped off the smock and threw it on the ground and said "We will go somewhere else." My dad started to talk shit on the way out.. I kept laughing at him.

So I got my dads clippers and cut his hair at home. Dave had to hold him and hold his hands down. I don't know why he freaks out, his first 2 hair cuts he was great. Oh well. We were using the 4 guard and it wasn't working so I put the 2 guard on and DJ leaned forward and it took a big chunk off. I almost started crying! I didn't want it that short! So after about 10 minutes of fighting with him we got his hair done, for the most part.

Here is the Before:

Photobucket

And After:

Photobucket

Photobucket

My baby's Innocence is gone... =(


Today my aunt came down and watched DJ and Reagan for us so we could go to the movies. We saw Crank High Voltage! It was AWESOME!!!! The very first scene was the very last scene of the first Crank. I LOVE Jason Statham!!

Photobucket

It was so nice to go out and do something without the kids. The last time Dave and I went to the movies we saw Pirates Of The Carribean when I was pregnant with DJ... So just about 2 years!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute little DJ!
I can't wait to for the movie to come out on DVD!

Justi said...

Cutie, he is! I don't remember the last time that I saw a movie in the theater, lol. BTW, I like my boys' haircuts short, too!