Thursday, April 9, 2009

My poor Doodlebug...

DJ has been running a fever all day and has not been his self :( His temp this morning was 102.3 and when we went to the dr.s it was 101.4

He doesnt want to eat anything or drink anything. I feel so bad for him. He has been getting tylenol every 4 1/2 hours and his temp is still pretty high. When we were at the dr.s they checked his ears and everything was fine, they also did a throat culture to see if he has strep. I should find out tomorrow what the verdict is.

Tonight before we put him to bed his temp was 101.9 I hope he feels better soon... :(


P.S.

MY BLOG IS GOING PRIVATE TOMORROW EVENING... SO IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO READ MY BLOG, SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS EITHER HERE IN A COMMENT OR TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS @ DJSMOMMYBRE@YAHOO.COM

1 comment:

April Willard said...

I hope DJ is feeling better by now.