Monday, June 15, 2009

3 More Days!!! Week 21

3 More Days Till DJ's 2nd Birthday!!!!!

Since its tradition, DJ gets either a Mini Cake, Cupcakes, or Cookies for the week leading up to his birthday. Since his birthday is on Thursday, We started today :)

Today I made a Mini Dirt Cake. I put 2 candles on it and he did pretty good with blowing them out. I told him that it was *Hot* so he had to blow on it.. LOL

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite picture...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night they were playing with one of the sit & walk toys. Reagan would get on and DJ would push her. They were laughing hysterically!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was reagans turn to push... lol

Photobucket

I Love My Babies!!!

No comments: