Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Funday... Week 20 :)

Wow 20 weeks already!

Anyways, nothing much here to report... Kids are doing great, and we are going to Dave's soccer game today... I hate going by myself with the kids because they are such a handful and its an inside field. Oh Well, i guess i just gotta suck it up!

But I will leave you with some pictures... I will be back to post Dave's game pics :)

Reagan is climbing on everything!

Photobucket

DJ fell asleep on the couch, if you look closely you can see the magnet on his butt!

Photobucket

Arguing as usual!

Photobucket

I was cleaning out the cupboard, so reagan thought she would play!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute picture of them together!

Photobucket

Kisses! Reagan tried biting his nose...

Photobucket

They hit heads, reagan didnt think that was fun!

Photobucket

This is reagans "Get that camera out of my face, Mommy" Face :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG I cant believe DJ will be 2 in 11 days!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG those pics are sooo so cute :) You have an adorable family!

sarah said...

omgosh, Reagan is so incredibly cute!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.