Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Parade & Sick Babies..

There was a parade by our house on Saturday and since the kids have been sick, Dave and I thought we would take the kids out and get some fresh air. They did pretty good. Reagan just wanted to lounge and DJ would climb in and out of my dads truck. They were both still feeling a little crummy but this at least made them a little happy :)


Before it started, dj wanted to sit in his Papa's truck...


Photobucket


Can you tell reagan wasnt feeling that well...


Photobucket


Waving at people in the parade


Photobucket


We saw Shannon with her speed team!


Photobucket


Photobucket


My dad and Dave got excited when they saw Star Wars...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Reagan was wanting a sip of my water...


Photobucket


The kids and I


Photobucket


And After... He was not feeling well.. poor baby :(


Photobucket


I found them like this later on that evening...


Photobucket


And bath time :)


Photobucket


Reagan likes to climb up on our coffee table and dance... Oh God!


Photobucket




Have a great week....


No comments: