Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday DJ!!!!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday DJ


I cant believe 2 years have just flown right by. When they put you in my arms, my heart melted and i was head over heals for you. It seems like just yesterday you were taking your first steps. You have grown into such a handsome little man and you are learning so many new tricks :) You are a great big brother and your sister loves and idolizes you. I know it bugs you sometimes when she follows you around or tries to take your toys, but just remember she wants to be just like you and do all of the things you are doing.

Every time DJ sees a candle or a cake he yells.... "I'm 2", "Cake, Berfdee Cake", "Happy 2 Me". he is too funny!

We are having his party on Saturday. He is so excited!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wherever the road leads you, Just remember that I will ALWAYS be there for you.

I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Happy 2nd Birthday DJ! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Breanna ... I loved seeing all thepictures you posted of DJ since he was a teeny tiny baby! How time flies by - way too fast if you ask me!

Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your handsome little guys big day! Enjoys your cake and candles DJ!

Rebekah and her girls

Unknown said...

aww he is sooo cute :)