Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tagged :)

Holli tagged me :)

THE RULES: Mention who tagged you. Complete the list of 8's. Tag 8 other people.


8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
-Summer
-Going back to school
-The kids' birthdays!
-Dave getting a better paying job
-Buy a house (in due time)
-Having another baby in 3-5 years
-Our Big Wedding
-Reagan getting some teeth... lol


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
-Laundry
-Dishes
-Played with the kids
-Showered
-Talked on the phone
-Watched T.V.
-Took some pictures
-Updated my blog



8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
-Win the lottery.. (dont we all)
-Go on a vacation
-Grow my hair super long
-Become a really good photographer
-Be a great cook
-Pay my dad back...
-Have my grandparents meet the kids (they passed in 99' & 00')
-Lose Weight



8 SHOWS I WATCH:
-Las Vegas
-Real World/Road Rules Challenges on MTV (I'm addicted!)
-The Secret Life Of The American Teenager (new season 6/22)
-The Backyardigans (not my choice)
-Wrestling (again, not my choice)
-Jail
-Cops
-Bridezillas


8 FAVORITE FOODS:
-
Enchaladas
-Mushroom & Olive Pizza
-Steak
-Sushi
-Spagetti w/ white sauce
-Broccoli Salad
-Potato Salad
-Biscuts & Gravy


8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
-The Bahamas
-Paris
-Fiji
-Alaska
-Florida
-New York again!
-Tennessee to visit my Gramma
-Anywhere out of the United States....


8 PEOPLE I'VE TAGGED:
-Justi
-April
-Bridget
-Lauren
-Kira
-Fallynn
-Caroline
-Brianna

No comments: