Saturday, June 20, 2009

So Tired.... Week 22

Today was a blast! DJ had so much fun!!!

Thank you all who were there with us today!!

there is going to be a ton of pictures... Here we go!

Our fruit, veggie trays that i made :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reagan running around :)

Photobucket

He kept going "Pow Pow" with his squirt guns :)

Photobucket


reagan sleeping :)


Photobucket


Pin the tail on the donkey


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Opening Presents!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey, look at my new underwear!


Photobucket


He LOVED his Cupcake Cake!


Photobucket

Photobucket

He traded his cupcake in for a strawberry :)

Photobucket

Mid-Air!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reagan and Papa (my dad)

Photobucket

Photobucket

SHE WAS NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reagan wasnt feeling well... my poor baby girl

Photobucket

Eating MORE strawberries...

Photobucket

The aftermath...

Photobucket

Dave DROPPED the cupcakes... I was LIVID!!!!!

Photobucket

all in all it was a great day. DJ scored on clothes and toys!

I cant believe my baby is 2...

No comments: