Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy... Week 28

This weekend I went to my friend Stefani's Baby Shower. She is due on Sept. 9th with a little boy who they are naming Drew. I made her a Diaper Cake. Everyone at the shower loved it! I was very proud of myself :) I found a "lovie" just like the one my friend Shannon got for me when I found out that I was pregnant with DJ :)

Photobucket

She got a lot of very cute clothes. It makes me want to have another one :) But that is a whole other subject. She got a cute shirt that says "Lock Up Your Daughters" and OMG I immediately thought of Jonathan, her husband.. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reagan was loving all the attention she was getting at the shower. She was the only child there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She kept chasing Roxy around, it was so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yummy Cake!! Reagan thought that was the best part of the day!

Photobucket

Congratulations Stefani and Jonathan! I cant wait to meet Little Drew!!!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Nice job on the diaper cake!