Saturday, August 22, 2009

Crazy Kids :)

I love it when my kids are playing and then it gets quiet and you go check on them and this is what you find....

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess she was a little tired and fell asleep while playing... lol

We were over at my dads yesterday and DJ has this fascination with shoes and hats.. LOL So he came out of my dads room wearing this get-up! hahaha My sister and I could not stop laughing.

Photobucket

He was in his Buzz Lightyear Underwear, Cowboy Boots, Cowboy Hat, and his Surfer Shirt... lol

Can you tell he loves this dog???

Photobucket

Today I had my dad bring over his clippers so I could cut DJ's hair. Once again he flips out and runs away when he sees them. So my dad brought some Reece's Peanut Butter Cups over to maybe bribe him with, but that didn't work, Then he tried bribing him with a ride in his truck and that didn't work either. So my dad left and told me that when he got his hair cut to call him and he would take DJ for a ride.So I had to hold him down and cut his hair. He was not happy with me..

Photobucket

I called my dad and told him that his hair was cut and DJ kept saying "Papa Ride" "Papa Truck" so he told me to have everyone ready and we would go for a ride. LOL We ended up going to the mall and my dad got them both 2 new outfits :)

Now they are sleeping and we are going to go to the Zoo when Dave gets off of work because it is Neillo's Employee Appreciation Day and the employees and their families get in free and we get the whole Zoo to ourselves. They are also going to be doing a Buffet Style dinner for everyone! So Zoo pictures will be tomorrow!

No comments: