Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 30.. Were back!

We are finally back in our place!!! They put all new carpet in the place. I was so excited to see that! We have been putting everything back into its original places, and we are still not done. I called our Ins. Company and made a claim with everything that got damaged. So now its just the waiting game. We were able to save some of the clothes, but a lot of them are ruined, especially our comforter and my ugg boots :(

DJ and Reagan have been little terrors lately. DJ is getting his 2 year molars in and Reagan is getting some more teeth. The other night all of us were playing on the floor and Reagan got in DJ's way so he pushed her and she tripped over her foot and whacked her forehead on the coffee table. She cried and cried... We didn't have any ice so I got some raspberries and put them in a Ziploc bag... Her forehead is still black and blue :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

DJ keeps making these hilarious faces.. When I ask him to smile.. This is what I get:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dave is loving his new job! which is great! He is getting along with all the guys at his job and things like that :)

We are still waiting on the call from the Speech Therapy place to get him signed up for speech class. I cant wait for him to start!!!

I have a Future Pro Skateboarder on my hands.. lol

Photobucket

My Dare Devil Little Guy!

Photobucket

No comments: