Saturday, August 8, 2009

A New Start... Week 29

Yesterday was Dave's last day at Volvo.. Thank The Lord!! He is now off to a bigger and better dealership. He starts on Tuesday, so he gets a 3 day weekend. The only bad part about this job is that its a Tuesday - Saturday job. That means we need to plan things with family on Sundays and Mondays.

I also sold our La-Z-Boy Recliner yesterday. I put it on Craigslist on Wednesday. We got our asking price of $100. I was so happy to get it out of our tiny place. The couple drove 1 hour from where they live to get it. My IL's gave it to us when they moved to So-Cal and we just don't have any room for it anymore. Good Bye!

DJ has been approved for Speech Therapy! A lady from Alta Regional will be calling me by Sept. 3rd to set up a time for her to come over and fill out paperwork for his Therapy. He will be going to ST one day a week, We are going to schedule it for Mondays that way Dave can either watch Reagan for me or come with me and help me with Reagan.

They will also give me a Referral Letter to show the Early Head Start Program that way he can be bumped up to the top of the waiting list. I signed him up on Tuesday, and usually it takes a good 6-9 months till they call your name. So hopefully he will get into the program within the next few months/weeks.

Reagan has been a complete crab. She is getting more teeth and she keeps waking up during the night at least 2 times a night. She will usually stay up for a good 1-3 hours and then sleep till 8 or 9am. DJ is also waking up in the middle of the night and crawling in bed with us. I just want one night where both kids sleep through the night without coming into our bed... Please!!!

The California State Fair is coming, it opens on Aug. 21st and runs till Sept. 7th. I want to go for my birthday Sept. 5th but with Dave's new job we don't know his pay schedule so we will see about that. I want to get a bunch of friends and go, I already asked my dad if he could watch the kids for a few hours while we go and he said "I guess" LOL I don't think he is ready for both of them alone yet.. hahaha We will see...

Have a great weekend!

No comments: