Thursday, August 20, 2009

Worst Day Ever!

Yesterday was one of the worst days i could have ever had...

So I had to go to Target and get some things for the house and get a present for Reagan's birthday buddy :) So we get there and I get them in the double cart and head to the Starbucks that is in there. I get my usual Grande Espresso Frappy with 1 sweet n low and whip, I also decide to get the kids some chocolate milk * BIG Mistake* So they are chugging there chocolate milk and I am shopping around. All of a sudden Reagan starts throwing up everywhere, While we are in target... OMG!!! So I had to buy her a new outfit cause we had more errands to run, So I just grabbed a cheap dress and headed to the checker. Went out to the car and changed her in the basket.. LMAO People were looking at me weird. Oh Well! So we run the rest of our errands and I realize that we forgot some things that I needed at Target because I was in a hurry to get Reagan out of her Vomit clothes.

So we head back to Target and when we went back they didn't have the double carts so I had to put DJ in the basket part. Well DJ started messing around and wouldn't sit down. Finally I told him to stop or he is going to fall out of the cart.... And OMG I swear not 5 minutes later DJ falls head first out of the cart onto the ground. people were looking at me like I was the worst parent in the world because he fell out of the cart. He had a big goose egg on his forehead.... I called my dad and told him what had happened and he told me to keep him up for at least 4 hours. So we head to my dads to have him check out DJ's lump on his head. Dad okay'd him. Not to mention both kids had been screaming and crying all damn day...

Ohh... the joys of parenthood I guess. And then when I posted that on FB yesterday my uncle had to tell me that "Reagan wouldn't have thrown up if she was shopping at walmart" WTF just because you work there.. LMAO...

I am so glad that yesterday is in the past! I do not wish that kind of day on ANYONE!!!

No comments: